Article 48.7 of Law 30/1992 of 26 November on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and Common Administrative Procedure, determines that the administrations of the Autonomous Communities in their respective fields will set the calendar of non-working days for the purposes of computation deadlines subject to official working calendar, legal holidays of the entities that make up the territory for your comprising Local Administration.
En consecuencia, a propuesta del Consejero de Presidencia, Justicia y Portavocía del Gobierno, y previa deliberación del Consejo de Gobierno,
The calendar of non-working in the calculation of administrative delays, to govern during the year 2016 in Madrid, days are fixed as follows:
- A) be non-working days throughout the territory of the Community of Madrid, besides Sundays, legal holidays in this region contained in the Resolution of 19 October 2015, the Directorate General for Employment, Ministry of Employment and Social Security, by the ratio of legal holidays for 2016 ("Official Gazette" of October 22, 2015) is published, and which are listed below:
- 1 of January New Year.
- January 6, Epiphany.
- March 24, Holy Thursday.
- March 25, Good Friday.
- May 2, following the Labour Day Monday.
- July 25, St. James.
- August 15, Assumption of the Virgin.
- October 12, National Day of Spain.
- November 1, All Saints.
- December 6, Day of the Spanish Constitution.
- December 8, Immaculate Conception.
- December 26, following the Nativity of the Lord Mondays.
- B) Also be unfit in each municipality of the Community of Madrid on their respective local festivals listed as approved by the Directorate General of Labour relationship, the Ministry of Economy, Employment and Finance of the Community of Madrid, through Resolution of 9 December 2015 laying down the local labor parties are declared in the Madrid 2016 (OFFICIAL BULLETIN Madrid from December 18, 2015).
This Decree shall enter into force on the day following its publication in the Official Gazette of the day MADRID, must also be published in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, December 22, 2015.
The Minister of the Presidency, Justice and Government Spokesman, ANGEL GARCIA GARRIDO
The President, Cristina Cifuentes BASIN