Life of the program: take effect from 11.29.2015 and ending on 15.10.2016, or, if earlier, when the budgets available are exhausted.
Deadline submission requests: He understood from the day of activation of telematics management system helps MOVEA Plan until 15.10.2016Inclusive, or until the established budgets are exhausted.
They may be made budget reserves from the opening day of the computerized management system. These reserves budget will in any case against operations have been performed from 29.11.2015. As at 15/10/16, the entire budget subject which is still pending documentation electronically loading the application it will be canceled.
The date and time of activation of the telematic system aid management will be conveniently notified by the collaborating entity outlets attached to MOVEA Plan.
Transfer temporary reserves MOVELE 2015: Provisional bookings in MOVELE 2015 program and which could not be activated by depletion of the budget to 31 December 2015, will be transferred to MOVEA Plan, from its budget, must comply in all respects with the content this Royal Decree for obtaining aid. The applicant for aid may exercise his right to object to the transfer of your record and must communicate that end by the firstname.lastname@example.org email address before January 15, 2016.
Objeto: encourage Vehicle acquisition in Spain alternative energy to traditional fuels, and the granting of aid for the implementation in Spain of pdaubs recharging Fast and semirrápida for electric vehicles in areas Publi accessco, thereby promoting sustainability in the transport sector, the reduction in CO2 and other pollutants, mitigating climate change and improving air quality in the country as well as the diversification of energy sources in transport and thus reducing energy dependence on oil.
- to the freelancers, In which case they shall be discharged from the Census of entrepreneurs, professionals and retainers.
- b) Physical seniors residents in Spain not included in paragraph a).
- c) private businessesValidly constituted in Spain at the time of application, and other legal entities such that its NIF starting with the letters A, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, N, R or W
- d) local authorities and public entities related or dependent upon, provided they comply with the provisions relating to the maximum period of payment to suppliers in the Organic Law 2/2012, for which they must provide certification of local intervention on the average supplier payment period which shall not exceed by more than 30 days the maximum period prescribed therein.
- e) Administrations of the Autonomous Communities and public entities related or dependent upon, provided they comply with the provisions of art. 20.3 LO 2/2012, and the provisions of the AD 1st of Law 48/2015, of PGE 2016.
- f) Other public entities related or dependent on the General State Administration.
No They may be granted outlets or car dealers.
- In case of directly or through financing transactions by financial leasing acquisitions, The term beneficiary, the registered holder of the registration in the Official Register of Vehicles of the Directorate General of Traffic.
- In case of acquisitions through lease financing transactions for rentingThe beneficiary will be the lessee of the lease.
- In case of implementation of charging stations for electric vehicles in public access areas:
- Fast charging points: beneficiaries may be those subjects referred to in paragraph c), d), e) or f).
- Semirrápida points recharge: may be beneficiaries only those persons referred to in paragraph c) develop their activity in the tertiary sector.
In any case, beneficiaries are subject to those making the investment.
Eligible items: will go to the direct purchase or acquisition through financing transactions by financial leasing or renting lease (also called operating leasing) of new vehicles.
In any caseThe vehicle susceptible aid should be registered in Spain and belong to one of the categories as detailed below:
- a) M1 passenger cars: Motor vehicles with at least four wheels designed and constructed for the carriage of passengers, who, in addition to the driver's seat, have eight seats.
- b) Buses or coaches M2: Motor vehicles designed and manufactured primarily for the transport of persons and their luggage that have more than eight seating positions in addition to the driver and with a maximum technically permissible laden mass (MMTA) is not more than 5 tons.
- c) Buses or coaches M3: Motor vehicles designed and manufactured primarily for the transport of persons and their luggage that have more than eight seating positions in addition to the driver and with a maximum technically permissible laden mass (MMTA) is greater than 5 tons.
- d) Vans and light trucks N1: Motor vehicles designed and constructed primarily for the carriage of goods and having a maximum technically permissible laden mass (MMTA) not exceeding 3.5 tonnes, designed and constructed for the carriage of goods.
- e) Vans and light trucks N2: Motor vehicles designed and constructed primarily for the carriage of goods and having a maximum technically permissible laden mass (MMTA) is greater than 3.5 and less than 12 tonnes.
- f) Vans or trucks N3: Motor vehicles designed and constructed primarily for the carriage of goods and having a maximum technically permissible laden mass (MMTA) is greater than 12 tons.
- g) L6e light quadricycles: Light quadricycles whose unladen mass not exceeding 350 kg, not including the mass of batteries, whose maximum design speed not exceeding 45 km / h, and maximum exceeding 4 kW power..
- h) L7e heavy quadricycles: Quadricycles whose unladen mass not exceeding 400 kg. (550 kg. For vehicles intended for carrying goods), not including the mass of the batteries, and maximum exceeding 15 kW.
- i) Motocicletas L3e, L4e, L5eVehicles with two wheels or three symmetrical or asymmetrical with respect to the longitudinal axis of the vehicle at a speed of over 45 km / h design wheels.
- j) Assisted pedaling bikes new electric motor
- In the case of the acquisition of vehicles categories M2, N2, M3 and N3Will be scrapped mandatory requirement and ultimately discharged to another vehicle, and meet all the requirements set out in this point.
The vehículo the achatarrar It should be, regardless of the M and N categoriesAnd be enrolled in Spain Prior to January 1, 2009. The acquirer holder susceptible aid vehicle must also advertise ownership of the vehicle to be scrapped and present the latest tax receipt Motor Vehicle, issued to the beneficiary of the aid, duly paid. If the applicant is a real community or a civil society, may hold the vehicle to be scrapped both community property or civil society, as the sole representative or attorney of the community or society.
- In the case of purchase of vehicles belonging to the categories M1 and N1 shall not be required that the purchaser of the vehicle susceptible help of another vehicle deregistration. En el caso de acreditar el achatarramiento de un vehículo, a efectos de la cuantía de la ayuda concedida, dicho vehículo deberá cumplir todos los requisitos recogidos en el presente punto. En este caso, será requisito necesario que el adquirente titular del vehículo subvencionable acredite la baja definitiva en circulación del vehículo a achatarrar en el Registro de Vehículos de la Dirección General de Tráfico, mediante la presentación del correspondiente certificado acreditativo de la baja definitiva del vehículo, tal y como se recoge en el artículo 11 de este real decreto. La adquisición del vehículo susceptible de ayuda y la expedición del certificado acreditativo de la baja del vehículo a achatarrar no deberán haberse producido antes de la entrada en vigor del presente real decreto. El vehículo a achatarrar deberá ser, indistintamente, de las categorías M1 o N1, y estar matriculado en España con anterioridad al 1 de enero de 2006 en el caso de la categoría M1, y con anterioridad al 1 de enero de 2009 en el caso de la categoría N1. Adicionalmente, e independientemente de su categoría, el vehículo a achatarrar deberá haber tenido en vigor la Inspección Técnica de Vehículos (ITV) a la entrada en vigor de este real decreto. El adquiriente titular del vehículo susceptible de ayuda deberá además ostentar la titularidad del vehículo achatarrado al menos durante los doce meses anteriores a la fecha de solicitud de la ayuda, así como presentar el último recibo del Impuesto sobre Vehículos de Tracción Mecánica, expedido a nombre del beneficiario de la ayuda, debidamente abonado, al menos desde el año 2015. En caso que el solicitante sea una comunidad de bienes o una sociedad civil, podrá ser titular del vehículo a achatarrar tanto la comunidad de bienes o sociedad civil, como el representante o apoderado único de dicha comunidad o sociedad.
- As part of this program, it sets a limit acquisition of vehicles by the same beneficiary up to a maximum of 35 vehicles for freelancers and public or private entities with legal personality and a vehicle in the case of individuals, in all the different categories of support subject, except that this limit should be reduced by having by the applicant reached the limit of aid established in the regulations will be applicable.
- Grants will be awarded only once, leaving no room duplicity in case of successive transmissions of the same vehicle.
- They will also be subject to grant the civil works, installation, wiring and connection point necessary for commissioning a system Fast recharging or semirrápida batteries for electric vehicles in public access areas, provided they are in Mode 3 or Mode 4, and standard UNE-EN 61851.
Depending on the category of vehicle to acquire and the type of fuel used, and in some cases, the maximum authorized mass or autonomy in pure electric mode operation, the following individual amounts of aid for, meaning price the selling price to the customer at the time of the grant request before VAT or IGIC:
Annex table on next page
Aid for the purchase of alternative energy vehicles
|Category||Approval||MMTA (kg)||Autonomy (km)||Battery power (kWh)||State aid (€)||Additional State Aid (with scrapping) (€)||Help concessionaire (€)||Additional help recharge point VE dealer (€)||Limit sale price (€)|
|M1||GLP o bifuel||–||–||1.100||750||1.000||–||10.000|
|O GN bifuel||3.000||25.000|
|PHEV, EREV, EV||Between 15 and 40||2.700||–||1.000||32.000|
|Between 40 and 90||3.700|
|Older than 90||5.500|
|N1||GLP o bifuel||Less than 2500||–||2.000||1.000||–||–|
|Greater than or equal to 2500||3.000|
|O GN bifuel||Less than 2500||2.500|
|Greater than or equal to 2500||5.500|
|PHEV, EREV, EV||–||Older than 60||8.000||–||1.000|
|M2, N2||GLP, GN o bifuel||–||–||10.000||–||1.000||–||–|
|PHEV, EREV, EV||Older than 60||8.000||–||1.000|
|M3, N3||GLP, GN o bifuel||Under 18000||–||10.000||1.000||–|
|Greater than or equal 18000||20.000|
|PHEV, EREV, EV||–||Older than 60||–||1.000|
|L3e, L4e, L5e||EV||–||Older than 70||Greater than or equal to 3 and less than 4.5||1.500||–||–||–||8.000|
|Greater than or equal to 4.5||2.000|
|EV recharging infrastructure||Semirrápida||–||–||2.000||–||–||–||–|