regulatory standard: ACDO 07-06-16 (BOCM 06-15-16). Modified by Acdo 28-11-17 (BOCM 12-12-17).
ORDER of January 15, 2019, from the Minister of Economy, Employment and Finance, declaring the amount of budget credits available for direct concession, during the year 2019. (BOCM 01-02-19)
Objeto: promotion of self-employment in the Community of Madrid by granting subsidies to unemployed individuals registered as jobseekers in the Employment Offices of the Community of Madrid, who are given register as self-employed or self-employed in the corresponding Social Security regime or mutuality corresponding professional school and performing necessary expenses for the start-up of your business activity.
Applications Deadline: the period shall be three months from the date of start of the activity of the self-employed worker, having to present themselves after the start of their activity as a self-employed worker, and once the expenses have been made and the payments derived from the start of their activity have been made .
In order to determine the date of initiation of activity as a self-employed worker in these regulatory standards, in any case, the date of initial registration in the IAE will be considered.
- a) Individuals unemployed who register as self-employed, self-employed in the corresponding Social Security scheme or in the mutual benefit of the corresponding professional association.
- b) The persons provided for in letter a) above, who are members of civil societies, of communities of property, and partners of commercial companies.
- c) The persons provided for in letter a) above, who are workers or working partners of cooperatives or labor companies.
Requisitos de los beneficiarios:
- Be up to date with tax obligations and with Social Security.
- Carry out your activity in the Community of Madrid.
- The worker must be unemployed and registered as a jobseeker in the Employment Offices of the Community of Madrid, on the date immediately prior to the start of the activity as a self-employed worker, considering that date the initial registration in the IAE.
- Register in the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers, within the corresponding special regime for own account or mutuality of the professional association as practitioner.
- Failing to carry out the same activity in the 6 months prior to the date of registration as a self-employed worker. For these purposes, the six months prior to the day of the month in which the IAE registration occurs will be computed.
They may not be recipients the self-employed as family collaborators of the owner of the holding, the family members of partners or members of the administrative bodies of commercial companies.
They wont be able Natural persons in whom any of the circumstances set forth in articles 13.2 and 3 of Law 38/2003, General on Subsidies, have the status of grant beneficiaries.
The aid provided for in this Agreement are subject to regime of "minimum“.
Obligations of the beneficiaries: inter
- Bound by the maintaining high in the corresponding Social Security or Mutual Insurance scheme of the Professional Association as a practitioner of the activity, for at least two years.
eligible actions: the initial costs for the start-up of the activity. Eligible costs They shall be required for the start-up of the business activity and respond in an unquestionable way to the nature of the subsidized activity.
These expenses may include the following:
- a) Notary, Registrar and Technical Engineer fees as a consequence of the constitution and start-up of the business activity.
- b) Legal fees, Advisors and management expenses related to the constitution and start-up of the business activity.
- c) Registration of patents and trademarks.
- d) Expenses necessary for the change and / or transfer of the business, including diagnostic studies and advice or necessary assistance.
- e) Sanitary inspection fee and urban licenses.
- f) Rental of premises for the development of the activity as well as rental of rooms for the temporary provision of services in coworking spaces or private business incubators, referred to the months corresponding to the eligible period.
- g) Development of a website and other electronic commerce applications that are necessary for the exercise of the activity.
- h) Expenses incurred for the maintenance, repair and conservation of the premises intended for the professional activity to be carried out by the applicant.
- i) Expenses related to the Obligatory Prevention Service for the self-employed who hire their first worker.
- j) Expenses incurred for registration on the Internet, or for access through licenses to the use of specific computer programs (excluding in any case the acquisition of professional software).
- k) Expenses derived from compliance with regulations on data protection.
- l) Research and development expenses corresponding to the budget year to which the subsidy is allocated.
- ll) Advertising and propaganda expenses (except for public relations).
- m) Premiums for civil liability insurance and other insurance necessary for the activity.
- n) Fees of professional associations.
ñ) Expenses corresponding to the registration of water, gas and electricity supplies.
- o) Invoices for water, internet, gas and electricity consumption corresponding to the place where the business activity takes place, and in relation to the eligible months.
- p) Expenses on tangible and intangible fixed assets, not provided for in the previous letters
It will not be considered expenditure VAT and other expenses that may be subject to subsidies, discounts or exemptions by other public or private bodies or institutions are eligible.
grant amount: the final amount of aid will be 80% of justified expenses, in accordance with the eligible costs.
For the beneficiaries provided for in letters b) and c) of article 3.1 (members of civil companies, communities of property, and partners of commercial companies and worker or work partners of cooperatives or labor companies), in the case of expenses made on behalf of the entity to which the self-employed person belongs , the amount of eligible expenditure requested will be counted proportionally to their participation in said entity, in such a way that they will receive financial aid corresponding to said expense, based on the percentage of the entity that is owned by them.
For all expenditures, except for the letter p) "Expenses in tangible and intangible fixed assets, not provided for in the previous letters", the amount of the subsidy mínima it will be of 750 € y la máxima, in general, will be 2.500 €.
Where the maximum amount it will subsidize 3.080 euros.
- Unemployed youth under 30
- unemployed women
- Unemployed over 45
- Long-term unemployed who have been registered in an employment office for at least twelve of the previous eighteen months
- Women victims of gender violence
- Victims of terrorism
- People with disabilities with a degree equal to or greater than 33%.
For the purposes of computing the groups "over 45 years of age" or "long-term unemployed", the date of initial registration in the IAE will be taken as a reference.
maximum amount of extended grant:
In the event that the request includes expenses included in letter p) "Expenses in tangible and intangible fixed assets, not provided for in the previous letters", the maximum amount of the subsidy will be increased, with carácter general, up to 4,000 euros, and for Extended assumptions of the previous section until 4.580 euros.
The extension of said amounts will be exclusively to meet the expenses contemplated in said letter p).
The granting of this aid is conditional the beneficiary to make a corresponding payment expenditure that is necessary for the development of the activity, not including VAT or, where appropriate, the equivalent indirect taxes when they are capable of recovery or compensation, in the period from the three months prior to the start date of the activity as a self-employed worker and the two months after said start.
The minimum expenditure to be carried out to qualify for the aid is 1.000 euros.
HERRERA ECONOMISTS AND LAWYERS