Bases: Order 2960/2018 (PCOD 09-08-2018). Co-funded by FEDER
call 2019: Order 5056/2019. Extract (BOCM 19/07/12)
Deadline applications: 15 working days from the day following excerpt published in BOCM call. From 15/07/2019 to 02-08-2019.
The submission of applications will be processed by the recipient electronically
Object: The aid is intended to finance the creation, Start of activity and consolidation of new and innovative young technology-based companies (Start-up's and NEBTs) and growth of innovative SMEs high intensityIn innovative business activities that require the use of technology and / or knowledge developed from research activity or knowledge generated by research organizations domiciled in the Community of Madrid and / or market, and in which the strategy based on business development and technology-intensive.
The content of the projects and activities to subsidize must fit into the thematic areas of technological and business development of regional interest identified as priorities in the Regional Research and Innovation Strategy for Intelligent Specialization following the Madrid (RIS3) (detail Annex I)
- Area of nanotechnology, advanced materials, industrial technologies and space.
- Area health, biotechnology, water and food and agriculture.
- Area energy, environment and transportation (including aeronautics).
- Area information technology and communications.
- For the purpose of this call will be considered company, legal persons validly constituted as companies or are in the process of constitution as such at the time of filing the application for aid, who regularly exercise or plan to exercise an economic activity aimed at the market, and have its legal address and at least one workplace in the Community of Madrid from developing or plan to develop the subsidized activities.
- To be eligible for such aid to develop the business project and the activities included therein, subject to such aid should be framed in one of the helplines under this call, in accordance with the following:
The beneficiaries of this aid must be the small business category (Lines 1 and 2) and small and medium enterprises in the case of line 3At the time of filing the application or, where appropriate, have taken steps for its establishment as a company, in the event that applicants are framed on Line 1.
- a) Line 1: Business creation and start new innovative technology-based companies (start up) with less than 1 year old.
Innovative new technology-based companies whose business plan and activities referring to the exploitation of products or services that require intensive use of technology or technical or scientific knowledge for the development of new products, services or processes for future introduction in the market, provided that their expenses and investments in R & D represent at least 10% of its total operating costs since the beginning of its business, which at the time of submission of the aid application to sponsor innovative activities based technology aimed at future commercialization in the market.
- b) Line 2: Consolidation young innovative technology-based companies (NEBT's) with more than 1 year and less than 5 years old
Young innovative technology-based companies with more than one year and less than 5 years of business, whose plan business development and activities relating to the exploitation of products or services that require intensive use of technology or expertise and / or scientists, which enable the development of new products, services or processes for introduction into the market, provided that their expenses and investments in R & D represent at least 15% of its total operating costs in at least one of the last three years prior to the granting of aid, which are discharged from the IAE at least 1 year prior to the filing of the application for assistance years.
- c) Line 3: High innovative SMEs intensity of more than 5 years and less than 15 years old to develop R & D + i of competitive character, oriented to the use and generation of marketable knowledge, whose business strategy is clearly focused on the development of products, services and / or original processes or substantially improve existing to give better satisfy the demands of the market and society, and which carry a risk or technological or industrial failure, provided their expenses and investments in R & D represent at least 30% of its total operating costs in the least three of the last five preceding the granting of aid, which are discharged from the IAE at least 5 years before submitting the application for assistance years.
Lead time project and realization of investments and activities thereof, shall be calculated from the communication by the beneficiary to the instructor organ of the start date of project implementation by the beneficiary may be:
- a) Line 1: Creation and start of activity of new technology-based companies (Start up), with less than 1 year old: up to 12 months.
- b) Line 2: Consolidation young innovative technology-based companies (NEBT's) with more than 1 year and less than 5 years old: up to 24 months.
- c) Line 3: Innovative SMEs high intensity over 5 years and less than 15 years old: up to 24 months.
Amount and intensity of aid:
- In any case may be subsidized activities to be undertaken by companies whose eligible costs are lower than:
- 30,000 euros in case of new innovative technology-based companies (Line 1)
- 75,000 euros in the case of young innovative technology-based companies (Line 2)
- 400,000 euros for innovative SMEs high intensity (Line 3).
- The maximum amount of aid per beneficiary and project will, in accordance with Article 12.3 of the rules for aid, as follows:
- Business creation and start new innovative technology-based companies (companies with less than one year old): 60.000 euros.
- Growth of innovative technology-based companies (companies with more than 1 year of activity and less than 5 years of activity): 125.000 euros.
- High innovative SMEs intensity: 250.000 euros.
- In order to respect the ceilings set out in Article 25 of Regulation (EU) 651/2014 of the Commission of 17 June 2014, the intensity of aid may not exceed:
- a) Industrial research projects: up to 50% of eligible costs.
- b) Experimental development projects: Up to 25% of eligible costs.
- c) studies prior to experimental development activities technical feasibility: Up to 50% of the declared costs (costs of the study).
The maximum aid intensity may be increased up to 80% on certain projects for industrial research and experimental development.
In any case, in the event of accumulation of the percentages expressed in this article or those with other Community aid and / or state that may be compatible, may exceed the following maximum aid intensities:
- 80% for industrial research projects.
- 60% for experimental development activities.
PRIORITY AREAS AND LINES OF DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS parael innovative young companies (start up) TECHNOLOGY-BASED HIGH INTENSITY AND INNOVATIVE SMES
AREA ENERGY, ENVIRONMENT AND TRANSPORT (INCLUDING AERONAUTICS)
- Technologies of sustainable use, restoration of the natural environment and biodiversity conservation
- Waste management, waste and emissions: micropollutants, emerging contaminants, reuse / disposal of waste materials, energy recovery.
- Renewable and sustainable energy
- Smart grids
- Navigation systems, traffic control and transport security
- Design, development and production of propulsion systems and auxiliary systems of vehicles
AREA nanoscience, ADVANCED MATERIALS, INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES AND SPACE:
- Nanoscience and advanced materials and photonics
- Technology and Heritage Conservation
- Development of instrumentation, sensors and microsystems
- Applied Industrial Technologies and robotics
- Access to space technologies and demonstration in orbit for small payloads
- Techniques, equipment, advanced instrumentation, on-board systems, satellite monitoring, etc.
- Development of applications based on satellite information
- Outer Space Scientific Research
AREA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATIONS AND VALUE ADDED SERVICES HIGH
- Development of applications and content
- Infrastructure, networks and advanced communications systems
- Computer systems and information processing
- Modeling and simulation applied
- Security software, networks and information systems
- Equipment (consumer electronics and professional) and Microelect
BIOTECHNOLOGY AREA, WATER, AND BIOMEDICAL AGRIFOOD
- Management, water quality and agricultural production systems and livestock
- advanced for the production of functional food technologies, improve quality and food safety
- biomedical engineering, instrumentation and information technology and communication in biomedicine
- Pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and advanced therapies
- Pathophysiology interactome and molecular and cellular communication
- Clinical and Translational Research
- Transfer and genetic modification
- Development of new detection methods, genomics, proteomics, metabolomics and bioinformatics.